Gigabyte has announced its
Silent-Pipe II soundless thermal concept for a Geforce 6600GT videocard. The Silent-Pipe II technology features a
proprietary front-flow thermal module and the unique cabin-pressure style hydrodynamic design.
Features of this unique cooling system are as follows
according to the press release which just went out:
1. Proprietary front-flow thermal module: the first Dual-slot heatpipe
solution, including the convection slot at the backside of chassis to increase
2. Cabin-pressure style hydrodynamic design:
Silent-Pipe II Technology artfully uses the temperature difference between the
inside and outside of chassis, creating natural system
3. High-precision die-casting forming design: uses the
latest high-precision forming technology, increasing the largest cooling
superficial measure of heatsink.
4. SLI and soundless optimization:
ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all dual card
5. High performance heatpipe with sintered powder
wicks: with the industry's best powder-style heatpipe with pure copper,
providing the powerful efficiency of thermal distribution.
for heavy 3D performance loading: the special design to keep the high stability
of PC system.
7. Integrated architecture design: delivering the best
heat conduction by touching rigidly heatpipe and GPU, and using copper-touched
distribution to spread heat.